Post…! This sounds so cool!
I might, actually, if I manage to get a hold of a scanner :)
I was going through my grandmother’s box of old photos today and these are the highlights of my haul so far:
- a 1962 pihoto of my grandfather looking like a Balkan version of Gregory Peck
- an undated photo of my dad looking like a pensive French director from the seventies, complete with dark thick-rimmed glasses
- a photo of what appears to be my mom’s first communion, where she looks like a magical fairy princess or a prettier version of bb!Jackie Kennedy.
- a photo of my grandmother sitting at a typewriter from, I’d guess, the late 1960s
- LOADS of pics of numerous office parties with the obligatory portrait of Tito on the wall, always in the upper left corner